Figs with Honey and Lemon
- Slice the figs in two. In a frying pan, heat honey over high heat for 1 minute until slightly caramelized.
- Add the figs, cut side down.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Turn the figs and add the zest and juice of one lemon.
- Continue cooking for 2 minutes, making sure to sprinkle a few times the figs with the honey and lemon syrup.
Goat Yogourt Flavoured with Rose and Cardamom
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and let stand in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Serve the figs while still warm, coated with the cooking syrup and the rose and cardamom-flavoured goat yogourt.