- Preheat the over to 375?F.
- Lightly oil a 9-inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, flax, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, brown sugar, yogurt and oil.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mix in the flour mixture until just combined.
- Gently fold in the granola and bananas.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and bake for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the loaf comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the tin. Serve warm.
- The loaf keeps well for a few days. To freshen it up, pop a slice in the microwave for about 15–30 seconds.
Mardi Michels is a full-time elementary school French teacher in Toronto. She blogs at eat. live. travel. write.where she chronicles her culinary adventures near and far.