Cooking time :
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Mix Cream Cheese, sugar and eggs in a large bowl.
3. Whip until a creamy and smooth texture.
4. Pour half of the cake mix on the Graham crust pie.
*Steps 5 to 7 are esthetic only. This is the same technique that decorating a millefeuille.
5. Pour half the quantity (1/4 cup) of Greek Yogourt into four stripes and turn them into a design with a knife.
6. Add the other half of the cake mix.
7. Pour the balance of the yogourt and repeat the design.
*Leave 1 cm around the edge from the top of the crust to prevent overflow.
8. Bake 50 minutes approximately (baking time depends on your texture preference).
9. Chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of four hours before serving.
10. Add the sliced strawberries on top.
11. Sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar if desired.