- Combine kefir and condensed milk. Mix well.
- Place Vietnamese coffee filter un top of a cup. Fill the filter with coffee. Screw in metal press to tamp coffee. Press should be snug but not tight. *
- Add 1 tblsp of boiling water and filter through the coffee to bloom coffee.
- Fill ¾ of the coffee filter with boiling water. Place cover over the coffee filter and wait until water filters through the coffee grounds. About 5 minutes.
- While waiting fill a cup with crushed ice.
- Pour filtered coffee and yogurt mixture over ice. Stir and serve immediately.
*Vietnamese coffee can be substituted with a shot of espresso