Une recette de
As the chef of Tapeo and the Mesòn restaurants. Marie-Fleur St-Pierre invites us to dive in her creative and gourmand universe.
NEW RECIPE Potatoes salad, chorizo and Méditerranée yogurt
Cooking time 20
Preparation time 20
- 16 ratte potatoes cooked and quartered
- 3 corns cooked and seeded
- 150 gr. Spanish chorizo cut into julienne strips
- 3c. tbsp. of olive oil
- 2c. tbsp of red wine vinegar
- Fleur de sel
- A pinch of Espelette pepper
- ¼ cup of Liberté Méditerranée yogurt
- ¼ cup of orange marmalade if you want to serve it for brunch
In a large pan, fry the chorizo till it’s crispy (approx. 5 minutes)
In a large bowl, mix all the rest of the ingredients except the yogurt.
Add the chorizo to the salad.
Put small amounts of Liberté Méditerranée yogurt here and there on the salad.
Serve this meal at room temperature.