Yogourt and White Chocolate Cream
- In a small saucepan, bring cream to a boil.
- Place the chocolate pistoles in a bowl and pour over the boiling cream; let stand for 30seconds.
- Using a whisk, emulsify the mixture until smooth.
- If small pieces of chocolate remain in suspension, place the bowl on a saucepan of simmering water and stir until all the chocolate is melted.
- Add all of the yogourt and mix well with a whisk.
- Use a rubber spatula to make sure the yogourt isperfectly blended in.
- Pour into an airtight container and let set in the refrigerator for atleast 8 hours.
Note: The yogourt and white chocolate cream can be kept for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- In a small saucepan, bring about of the grapefruit juice and the sugar to a boil.
- Remove from heat; add remaining juice and the Campari.
- Pour granita into a fl at airtight container and put in the freezer for at least 12 hours.
- Place a few grapefruit supremes in a small bowl and garnish with a good spoonful of yogourt and white chocolate cream.
- Remove granita from the freezer and, with a fork, scrape the surface to form crystals.
- Spoon two good scoops of granita over cream and serve.