- Preheat oven at 325 °F (160 °C). Prepare crust by mixing butter and crumbled granola bars. Spread evenly on a 5,5 cm deep and 28 cm wide pie mold. Bake for 10 minutes. Put aside.
- With an electric mixer, mix sugar with cream cheese, lemon zests and yogurt. Add eggs one by one. Add half the blueberries. Spread the preparation on the crust.
- Place mold in a deep cooking plate. Fill cooking plate with water until half full. Bake for an hour and a half. Take out of oven and let cool at room temperature for 1 hour. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Split the half clove of vanilla in half vertically. Scrape off the seeds and put them in a saucepan. Add blueberry and sugar. Mix. Cook on medium fire for 6 to 8 minutes, until you get a syrup.
- For serving, cut pie into pieces. Coat each serving with syrup and garnish with remaining blueberries.
Recipe from Pierre-Yves Villeneuve, chef-owner, Café du Clocher, Alma