- Heat oven to 450°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil. In small bowl, stir oil, cumin, salt and chili powder until well mixed. Set aside.
- Thread 5 to 6 squash cubes onto each wooden skewer; brush with oil mixture.
- Place in pan. Bake 30 to 40 minutes, turning once, until tender.
- In small bowl, mix dip ingredients until well blended. Serve kebabs with dip.
* Squash can be cut into cubes and threaded onto skewers 1 day ahead. Place in resealable food-storage plastic bag, and refrigerate.
** One container Greek plain yogurt can be substituted for the lemon yogurt.